1975: Hanging out at the car wash, across from the school, Burger Chef and parking out on Erie street (cheap date), Gas around 60 cents per gallon, streaking and mooning was popular for some reason, Jimmy Hoffa disappears (I had nothing to do with that), smoking cigs in auto shop bathroom, swimming at the pipes (fresh water canal), getting pulled over by the Lamar Campus Police because we were riding around to much during cheerleading camp at Lamar, Coach Hentschel making us do the Greenie Busters or Grinders during PE, can’t remembered what he called it, getting licks with a paddle, I think they are called pops now, Mrs. Freeman hitting me with her metal ruler on my hand, wish I had spell check back then, Mr. Gary Barnes Woodshop, Mr. George Kellum History, Mr. Howard Davis drafting, Coach Alex Durley, Jerry Hentschel, James Anders & Steve McCarty well respected men, Mrs. Clema Ross government, Mr. Ragsdale Algebra, Mr. Harley Clegg Metal Shop, Coach Herring Health and Drivers Ed, and Mr. Ty Bain Asst Principle, also one of the most respected men, sliding down the fire escape, Saratoga lights, Interstate 10 Vidor 0, plain clothes police offices in hallways, pep rally’s, Friday night football games (set record in 1974 undefeated in the regular season), Sparketts, Cheerleaders, bonfires, prom, homecoming, South Park Independent School District,
One Of These Nights, Eagles, Kung Fu Fighting, I'm Not Lisa, Jessie Colter, Listen To What The Man Said, Paul Mccartney and Wings