Home

Class of 68 Letter Jacket?

Posted By: UTLawGirl

Class of 68 Letter Jacket? - 08/20/08 07:15 PM

Hi there!

My dad graduated in '68 from SPHS. I have been looking for YEARS for a letterman jacket to get him. I just found this forum and thought I would ask you guys. I know at one point there was one hanging in the Pig Stand Restaurant on 11th Street, but since that has closed, I am at a loss for how to get one. Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell?! I'm willing to pay a good price for it, regardless of condition. If you have one from the years 64-68, please please please contact me!!!

alexandra.wade@gmail.com
Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Re: Class of 68 Letter Jacket? - 08/20/08 08:26 PM

The Pig Stand on Calder is also closed and there is a jacket in that restaurant. You might look up web site for The Pig Stand( they has office in Texas) and they might can help. There is a number on the marquee. Right now SP memoriabilia is very precious since BISD is complating tearing down the school.
Posted By: AllenAyres

Re: Class of 68 Letter Jacket? - 08/27/08 02:02 AM

I've got a couple jackets, but they're 1980-81 smile
Posted By: Peggy Wiesner

Re: Class of 68 Letter Jacket? - 09/01/08 02:26 PM

Dear Alexandra,

Is your dad, Dennis Wade? I went to South Park between 1964 and 1968 with a Dennis Wade.

If your father is Dennis, I would like you to know that he was a wonderful person. I'd love to share something with you about the type of person he was when he was young.

You can email me at pewiesner@swbell.net.

Peggy

Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Re: Class of 68 Letter Jacket? - 09/01/08 02:39 PM

Donnie was in the class of 68.His brother Dennis and sister Denise was in the class of 69.They have an older brother
© 2024 South Park High School