Home

BISD School Board Election

Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

BISD School Board Election - 05/05/09 12:57 AM

Linda Gilmore is running against Howard Trahan for School Board. Please vote for her to a voice back on the school board and she is backed by Tom Neild and me.We need to get new board members ones that will take care of schools old and new.

Re: BISD School Board Election - 05/06/09 12:08 AM

Janice Brassard is running also but don't think dhe has an opponent

Re: BISD School Board Election - 05/06/09 12:54 PM

Be sure and read 5/6/09 Enterprise BISD board is up to its schemes again. Trying to change bond election plans .

Re: BISD School Board Election - 05/09/09 12:19 PM

The school board elections consist several districts that need to get new trustees voted in.. Linda Gilmore, Donna Forgas, Mike Neil are several of the people running for school board seat. Please get out and vote the incumbents out.

Re: BISD School Board Election - 05/10/09 01:37 PM

Well incumbents got back in.Hold on to your money.
Posted By: AllenAyres

Re: BISD School Board Election - 05/13/09 05:48 PM

ugh, I didn't even know we had an election going on... they run these under the radar for incumbents.
Posted By: ewick

Re: BISD School Board Election - 05/13/09 06:25 PM

I work for BISD--HeadStart--our FEDERAL review was about a month ago--the ONLY "FINDINGS" (the faults) were the board did not recognize us at meetings even when someone brought us to subject--we were put off--(minutes of board meetings, campus meetings are reviewed)
ALSO, our board liason has not been to a campus meeting nor visited--responded, nor contacted in a couple of YEARS.
AMAZING, they re-elected her!!

Re: BISD School Board Election - 05/13/09 10:53 PM

And Beaumont citizens wonder why everybody is getting mad but now is it to late for a lot of things.Maybe one day the citizens of Beaumont will get off their butts and do something about BISD.
© 2024 South Park High School