Home

Looking for an old friend

Posted By: SandraCurtis

Looking for an old friend - 04/01/08 06:01 PM

Hi All!

I was wondering if any of you had any info on Charles Pierce, class of '68?

SandraC
Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Re: Looking for an old friend - 04/01/08 07:53 PM

His brother John David was in my class. He did not graduate with us.But Have wondered about the family. Will ask Sharon if she has heard from him.Did you graduate from 68?

Re: Looking for an old friend - 04/02/08 12:05 AM

Yes, I graduated in '68. My maiden name is Sandra Curtis. The reason I was asking about Charles was back in the early 70's he & his wife (then Barbara Adams also from SP) were friends with me and my husband. Someone recently mentioned that they thought he had passed away a while back, and I was wondering if that was really true.

Re: Looking for an old friend - 04/02/08 12:58 PM

Sharon Curl told me that he is deceased.

Re: Looking for an old friend - 04/02/08 05:53 PM

Thank you so much for the info. Such sad news.

Re: Looking for an old friend - 04/02/08 07:04 PM

Sharon is to send me a list of your deceased classmates.

Re: Looking for an old friend - 08/19/08 06:04 PM

Jessie Mayes is looking for Lisa Delagarza.Does anyone know any news about her?
Posted By: JWO4617

Re: Looking for an old friend - 08/19/08 08:17 PM

My name is james owens from the class of 1980... lost a lot of time while in the military and am now trying to catch up. only person been able to contact so for is robert mcleod. I am now retired from the navy with 20yrs, and currently with the Newport News fire dept. in Newport News Virginia, and live in Virginia Beach Va.
Posted By: FRAN_1981

Re: Looking for an old friend - 08/21/08 03:51 AM

Hi Miriam,
I saw your post about Jessie looking for Liza Delegarza. My younger sister was friends with her, and it seems just recently in the past week or so I noticed Liza posted some new info about on herself on her classmates.com profile. I don't know Jessie myself, but I do have info, on Liza's Brother Robert, who was a good friend of mine, and whom I graduated with. If Jessie doesn't get in contact with Liza through classmates, tell him he can contact me and I will pass on the info to Robert to give to his sister Liza. I hope this helps in some way. Much Peace as always, ~Frances

Re: Looking for an old friend - 08/21/08 12:32 PM

Jesse's email is jesmayes@yahoo.com.She is overseas working so please email her and give her information.T hanks

Re: Looking for an old friend - 09/27/09 05:52 PM

Harry Mason is looking for Charles Perricone class of 53. If you know where he is. Please contact me.Thanks

Re: Looking for an old friend - 09/27/09 11:39 PM

Think he lives in Colmesneil

Re: Looking for an old friend - 10/10/09 11:44 PM

We found Charles passed away in June 2009.

Re: Looking for an old friend - 10/10/09 11:49 PM

Erin Devins' mother Molly Myers(deceased) class of 61 is looking for her Mother's classmates. She would like to hear from class of 61.Her email is erin_pruetz@hotmail.com
© 2024 South Park High School