Home

Save South Park on Facebook

Posted By: Debra 1986

Save South Park on Facebook - 06/20/09 09:26 PM

I'm trying to get a group started on Facebook, so if anyone wants to join me, jump on in! I'll link Sherry's site and the letters to the Enterprise, BISD, etc. The more awareness that we can drum up, the better, even this late in the game.

Here is the link: http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=92556003497#/group.php?gid=92556003497

Anyone with photos, press coverage, videos, correspondence, etc., is invited to post it. I'm still looking for a nice pic to add on the group page.

Keep the ideas coming. I am considering that the campaign slogan LET HER STAND should start making the rounds. I hope to actually produce a design for that later this evening, and I will make it available to share freely for blogs, t-shirts, stickers, signs...whatever.

Another idea I had was to fly green streamers, green ribbons, etc. as a battle cry against BISD's planned destruction. If anyone in the Beaumont area wants to run with that, by all means, do! I'd love to drive by the building next week and see a sea of green.

Thank you for providing this platform for the continued fight to save SP.

Regards,
Debra (Lynd) Pearson
Class of 1986
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Save South Park on Facebook - 06/21/09 12:21 AM

Let me know where and when! And Thomas' wife is principal at Pietsch/McArthur from what I'm told. This "new" ugly clinical building that they want to build will be hers. NEPOTISM!!!!! Why in the world aren't more people crying out? BISD is so crooked Sharon Pourner Voss c/o 77 How can we get this made national?
Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Re: Save South Park on Facebook - 06/21/09 03:54 AM

I sure would love to get CBS,NBC,ABC, CNN involved with this.
Posted By: Debra 1986

Re: Save South Park on Facebook - 06/25/09 05:44 PM

I have been unable to get a logo design going due to all the activity with Save South Park, letter-writing, etc. I may attempt it this weekend.

© 2024 South Park High School