Home

South Park High School Photos

Posted By: AllenAyres

South Park High School Photos - 06/10/09 03:20 AM

I posted a good number of images of SPHS in the gallery tonight:

http://www.southparkgreenies.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=509

I missed most of the pep rally because I came in from the back and started taking photos - the rally was over by the time I got to the front :p

I believe they were to begin removing things from the school this week. I plan to go by and get a few more images Friday, if the weather holds.
Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Re: South Park High School Photos - 06/10/09 12:45 PM

Thanks for taking the pictures. I cried again this morning. I have some many T-shirt and yearbook orders.Remember all of SP memorabilia will go on display at Lamar library.
Posted By: AllenAyres

Re: South Park High School Photos - 06/10/09 01:22 PM

Thank you Miriam - what about the wrought-iron "South Park Stadium" sign? I wouldn't mind keeping it if it's too big to go elsewhere.

Being there really brought home the waste they're pushing on to the community - no reason those buildings couldn't stand and be useful for 500+ years. Mis-management on a colossal scale.

Re: South Park High School Photos - 06/10/09 01:48 PM

I have told Mr. Ingram we want that so now we have a place to keep it .
Posted By: Gloria1959

Re: South Park High School Photos - 06/10/09 02:29 PM

And what about the three crosses framing the windows above the front stairs? These MUST be preserved and displayed on the grounds of a local South Park neighborhood church.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: South Park High School Photos - 06/10/09 06:20 PM

Great pix Allen. I have some too, I've just never had any luck posting on this website. I will try and post them on Facebook, MySpace and Classmates also

Re: South Park High School Photos - 06/11/09 02:50 AM

I talked with Mr.Ingram today and was told they will keep the sign over the entrance to football field and replace the bricks that are gone.
Posted By: Gloria1959

Re: South Park High School Photos - 06/12/09 05:07 AM

Can anyone there locally notify South Park area churches and see if any would be interested in having the crosses mounted on their front lawns???? I think it would be a wonderful testimony to what has been done for us: our wonderful heritage we received from our SPHS teachers/leaders/guides, plus, what we've been given from God through Jesus Christ.

Of course I'd much rather see the three crosses remain where they've always been and still hope they will remain a testimony to all who see them.
© 2024 South Park High School