Home

savesouthpark.org

Posted By: Nancy_Taylor

savesouthpark.org - 05/08/09 08:38 PM

Message from Sherry Moyer Sharp SPHS-65:
I've totally redone our http://savesouthpark.org/ page. It's been a huge job. Since I now have bonefide paid-up web hosting that I don't have to put up with the ads on every page, I've moved everything from the freebie site, and did a major overhaul while I was at it. You'll see I incorporated quite a bit of stuff about the SP Neighborhood, too, that might serve as a bit of nostalgia.

Please take a little time and browse around. There's tons and tons of stuff there, letters, pictures, videos, some wonderful articles found in the History section written by Jane Hebert remembering things we all hold dear in our hearts.

If you see anything that needs to be tweaked or any suggestions to add to our pages, please let me know. If any of you have any old pictures showing the sites around the school or neighborhood from the past that you would like included, please send them. This site is really for all of us.
Please pass this along to your own SP contacts, and don't forget to sign the Guestbook. smile
Sherry Moyer Sharp SPHS-65
lumoto@msn.com

Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Re: savesouthpark.org - 05/09/09 12:19 AM

Thanks,Sherry.
Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Re: savesouthpark.org - 05/10/09 11:09 PM

If you haven't visited this web site you should
© 2024 South Park High School