Home

Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor

Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 11/11/08 12:56 AM

I am sending a letter to Editor of Beaumont Enterprise about South Park.I have gotten so many calls, emails, talked to so many GREENIES as well as citizens about South Park. So please take some time and send or email a letter telling how much South Park means to so many people. If you would like a copy before paper comes out let me know.

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 11/29/08 02:48 PM

My article is in todays paper (11/29/08)Page 12A. Have already heard from some GREENIES.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 11/30/08 10:12 PM

Way to go Miriam!! You have further inspired me to write a letter to the Enterprise. I have been wanting to do that for a LONG time. What you said is so true. I will compose my letter this week; don't know if they will print it, but I will give it a try. GREENIES ARE GREAT!!!!!!!

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 11/30/08 10:26 PM

Everything I said is true. And they had better start getting things together cause we are going to fight for "our school" Go Greenies. Greenie Fight Never Dies
Posted By: Sherry

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 12/01/08 06:09 PM

I've put the letter on the Save South Park Its url is:

http://lumoto.com/southpark/miriam-guest-columnist.jpg

PS, Miriam, I got into the site just fine today with my password. Must have been a glitch yesterday when it wouldn't let me in.

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 12/03/08 12:16 PM

Today Dec. 3 there are two more letters from GREENIES in the Beaumont Enterprise.. Also the so call city council man.
Posted By: Gloria1959

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 12/16/08 04:26 PM

Great letter and nice picture of you, Miriam.

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 12/17/08 03:05 AM

Thanks.Hope everybody will send letter to Editor telling BISD to leave South Park right where it is..

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 12/17/08 07:45 AM

So many things happen to nightI really don't know where to start.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 12/17/08 09:42 PM

Miriam, send me an email and tell what happened after we left. I am so P. O. ed about school boards lies. I've got some ideas...Sharon

Re: Letter to Beaumont Enterprise Editor - 12/18/08 12:28 AM

Dr.Teuschner ask what was going to happen to all the memoriabilia that was at South Park. They told him it would all be kept in tact. The drawing they showed on Tuesday night will make you sick. So I intend to make board meeting on Thursday(12/18/08) and voice my opinion. I expect Greenies that live in area also to attend.If you don't help we will surely loose everything.
© 2024 South Park High School