Home

Election Results

Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Election Results - 11/07/07 01:30 PM

We did not win but there was a good showing.Things still are not completely seetled as far as the fate of South Park building is concerned. I do hope that BISD and our constituency can work together towards finding a proper and fitting use for the school that will benefit the community and at the same time conutine to work toward obtaining the historical markers it so richly deserves.

Re: Election Results - 11/08/07 03:30 PM

Well I see that I did not correct all my words. But Tuesday was a sad day. And I hope we will all recover.
Posted By: AllenAyres

Re: Election Results - 11/08/07 08:41 PM

I agree with you Miriam, thank you for all the hard work you've done. Not sure how we could have so many petitions and not that many votes smile

I agree with Sherry, SPHS is a ways down the list, a lot can happen between now and then. We can continue to work towards an agreeable compromise.

Re: Election Results - 11/09/07 02:46 AM

Please get everyone to sign petition.
Posted By: RussellThompson

Re: Election Results - 11/10/07 05:38 AM

Well Miriam maybe we can tear down the Admin. building and have the school board move into our building since their egos are probably pretty huge right now and could use some additional space. There maybe enough room for the good Sports Doctor , and I use that term loosely , to open a satelite pratice there. At least teach a course on rude behavior. Keep up the good fight. I'm still in Washington State working, but my thoughts are with you. Greenie Fight Never Dies

Re: Election Results - 01/14/08 08:29 PM

We still need everyone to sign petition.You can either go to http://lumoto.com/southpark or email me and I can email you a copy.
© 2024 South Park High School