Home

Mass Reunion

Posted By: Miriam Cade 69

Mass Reunion - 09/15/07 06:06 PM

I have received several emails about having a Mass reunion.We will need a lot of GREENIES to help from each class to get in touch with classmates, help with refreshments, contributions of money for place to hold reunion( hoping we can have it at SP), refreshments, etc.If you would help please let me know. We need to have a meeting to decide when to have reunion.

Re: Mass Reunion - 09/20/07 12:28 AM

Have heard from GREENIES saying they will help with Mass Reunion. Please email me and tell mee you will help. we will have a meeting with everybody and plan this reunion.

Re: Mass Reunion - 09/21/07 04:12 AM

I talked with Terry Ingram at the administration building and was told it would cost us about $ 50.00 an hour( janitor, etc.) plus cost of the insurance we have to have. There are several GREENIES that are insurance agents and I feel like they will cost us a deal.
Posted By: cmmj19

Re: Mass Reunion - 10/14/07 04:45 AM

Don't forget about all the ones who were not so fortunate as to get to Graduate a Greenie!!!!!!! I remember the last day of school 1986 we all ehld hands around the school and sang "South Park South Park Dear Old South Park"

Christi Martel

Re: Mass Reunion - 10/14/07 03:29 PM

I have sang that song many times.
Posted By: RussellThompson

Re: Mass Reunion - 11/03/07 04:15 AM

cool I think this is a great idea! I've thought about it many times. Beaumont Civic Center or the Harvest Club or where ever. That's if the B.I.S.D. will allow us. HaHa! Hey we could have such fun music from every decade that the school was in operation as a high school.

Re: Mass Reunion - 11/03/07 03:15 PM

We need to get busy getting things together.I have heard from several Greenies that will help with Mass Reunion
Posted By: RussellThompson

Re: Mass Reunion - 11/03/07 06:38 PM

I wonder if Beaumont Enterprise will run a few announcements free gratis?
Posted By: AllenAyres

Re: Mass Reunion - 11/08/07 08:42 PM

I would think so smile
Posted By: KarenC

Re: Mass Reunion - 11/12/07 11:03 PM

I think this would be a fantastic idea -
Posted By: Steffie Turner

Re: Mass Reunion - 11/15/07 08:46 PM

Please let me know if there is a Mass Reunion for the years.....live in Kemah so I would love to drive in for that....

Stephanie

Re: Mass Reunion - 11/15/07 11:01 PM

As soon as I can get a lot of Greenies to help I will keep you in touch.
© 2024 South Park High School