Home

New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears

Posted By: Sharon

New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 03/30/06 12:04 AM

My computer is messing up. I came back from vacation and can't find our email anywhere. New address is [email]sharonyvonne7@hotmail.com.[/email] Also reminder for next Sparkette/Greenie Dear meeting is tomorrow night, March 30th at Cheddars @6pm. We really need a lot ot help girls...
Posted By: Jill

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 03/30/06 01:29 AM

I've send reminder emails to everyone "local" that I have an email address on. It's so important for everyone to come to this planning meeting and bring names and any info of girls you've kept up with that were in Drill Team. Together we can make this a GREAT Reunion!

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 03/30/06 04:37 AM

THANK YOU JILL!! COME ON EVERYBODY, LETS PLAN!!!!!!!!!

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 04/04/06 03:22 PM

We need everyone's help! Let's get together and plan a weekend of fun!

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 04/05/06 02:25 AM

Planning Committee Members Are: Sharon Voss, Patsy Mahfouz, Jill Durant, Michelle Bush. E-mail us something. We are hoping to have event in September
Posted By: Rhonda_Raisek

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 04/06/06 04:57 AM

Here is my new e-mail address
rhondabroussard@gt.rr.com

Is this going to be a reunioin for the drill team only??

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 04/06/06 05:20 AM

Yep it's for drill team and family. Thanks for the new email address I was wondering how I was going to get in touch with you. I would love to hear from Renee.

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 04/10/06 04:00 AM

Rhonda thank you for responding. If you have any other members addresses, please let them know what we are going to do. We want to send a letter to former members. Thanks, Sharon
Posted By: Robbie

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 04/11/06 11:37 AM

WELL I MISSED THAT MEETING. MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email]TWENTYXHUNNI@AOL.COM.[/email] PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING ELSE COMES UP.

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 04/27/06 05:00 AM

Next meeting for Sparkettes is Monday May 1st at Cracker Barrel by Tinseltown 6pm Come with address and numbers!

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 05/02/06 11:12 AM

AS USUAL IM A DAY LATE. MISSED IT AGAIN

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 05/11/06 06:50 PM

Hey Robbie, Thanks for the new email address. Wasn't sure how I was gonna get in touch with ya! Don't worry about missing the last meeting, just put us on the calendar for the next one. June 5th, 6:00 pm at Rocky's Roadhouse in Beaumont. see ya there

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 05/12/06 01:02 AM

OK ILL BE THERE. THANKS. AT LEAST I HOPE I WILL. MY MOMS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER AGAIN. AS OF THIS MOMENT WE DONT WHEN THEY ARE DOING SURGERY. BUT IF EVERYTHINGS GOING GOOD WITH HER ILL BE THERE . MY DAUGHTER IS DYING TO MEET SOME OF THE GIRLS I DANCED WITH.

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 05/14/06 06:11 AM

Sorry bout your Mom. Do you remember me? Graduated in '77 Tell everyone to come to meetings! We need numbers and addresses We have been having fun. Hope to see you

Re: New E-mail & Sparkette/Greenie Dears - 05/14/06 11:45 PM

Sorry to hear about your mom. I know it's trying times for you. Hope to see you at the meeting and I look forward to meeting your daughter!
© 2024 South Park High School