Next Thread
Print Thread
Miriam Cade Nichol #1754 03/22/08 06:29 AM
D
DianeW.G. Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi Everyone ,
I would like to say how lucky we are as GREENIES to have Miriam..About a year ago I found Classmates and the SP sight so I called her , she was kind enough to fill me in on the sight and the the things that were going on .I was coming to town so she asked me to stop by , a stranger to her she invited me into her home where we sat going thru yearbooks and talking. Miriam made me feel as if we had been friends forever . Since then we have been in touch with phone calls , emails and when I come to town she always finds time to visit . I had no idea what a GEM we had on our side . The things she has done for us . South Park High as we have known it is in trouble and Miriam has put so much of her time into this project , talking to City , State and Government offices to try to save the School for us . There are so many things , T shirt sales , petitions , keeping all of us updated on the news , taking time and gas going to the school for yearbooks then mailing them out to those of us who live out of town and i'm sure there's more . I appreciate things Miriam has done for me and wish there were more People in this world like her , maybe it could be a better place if people would just show a little more kindness and give of them selves as she has done ....I wish you would take a minute of your time to say thanks to Miriam and to all of the people who have taken their time to help with their own contributions to SP . There are so many of you I would like the chance to visit with " Thanks for your help "
" Take the time to Love and appreciate the PEOPLE and all of the meaningful things in your life while you have the chance because they can be taken from you in an instant "
TAKE CARE & STAY SAFE , DIANE WOOD GREENLEAF

Re: Miriam Cade Nichol [Re: DianeW.G.] #1755 03/22/08 01:08 PM
M
Miriam Cade 69 Offline
Greenie
Greenie
M
Diane, Thank you very much for your comments.As long as I am able I will do what I can do to keep the name of South Park High School alive.If everyone will also help if will be a name that will live for years to come.

Miriam Cade Nichol 69
Re: Miriam Cade Nichol [Re: Miriam Cade 69] #1756 03/24/08 01:09 AM
S
Sharon Offline
junior
junior
S
Diane and everyone else, Miriam is what is keeping South Park alive. She is wonderful and I am proud to call her my friend! I absolutely agree with your comments Diane. Miriam is the HEART of SOUTH PARK. GREENIE FIGHT NEVER DIES!!! Sharon Voss

Re: Miriam Cade Nichol [Re: Sharon] #1760 03/26/08 06:00 PM
M
Miriam Cade 69 Offline
Greenie
Greenie
M
I have gotten so many emails from so many GREENIES and that means a lot to me. I will do all I can do to keep the name and building alive.

Miriam Cade Nichol 69
Re: Miriam Cade Nichol [Re: Miriam Cade 69] #1765 03/30/08 11:43 PM
S
Sharon Offline
junior
junior
S
We do love you Miriam! Hey, when are we gonna start planning for that all class reunion? You know you can count on me to help and you have all my phone numbers (I think!) smile Sharon c/o 1977

Moderated by  Miriam Cade 69 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 124 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Gene Munson, Carolyn Jolly, Kim Nobles, barbarajean, BonnieS.Jones
905 Registered Users
Latest Posts
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23