Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Class of '73' [Re: IceWizard] #4226 05/20/15 11:31 AM
I
IceWizard Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I'm baaaack .... Does anyone remember Tyrus Bain ... He was a fine fellow in my books or even the pickel's(however you spell their names) he could never find his glasses lol and there they'd be ... On top of his head ... I've yet to see anything about the Perio's or hoffpower .... Even Charlie Tappen .... How about Tommy Snerley or Roy Dale Plake or even Valeria Plake(Vbell) lol .... Rob Flitcraft and Becky Manning .... Mike and Charlie Henry O and Debbie,
Eddie Abanese .... And who could forget the Arrendondo's, Joe, Alford, Carmen and the rest ... Some may recall the Bodines and Mark and Todd Jones ... I'l think of others I'm sure .... Till then Rock On ....

Re: Class of '73' [Re: IceWizard] #4227 05/20/15 12:48 PM
I
IceWizard Offline OP
OP Offline
I
oh yeah ... How's about Randy Stienbrickner and Russel Yarborough and sister Shirley .... Rodney Venable ... Cecle(sp) Roy ... Marsha Adams .... Gregory Pringle Creamer .... Even Lee McNiel .... Dale Jones or Shala and Shana Danishapia(can't spell that name at all) ... Wesley Thompson .... And who could forget that genius Ralph Beard .... I'm sure I'll come around with a few more but I don't recall things like I used to ... Lol

Re: Class of '73' [Re: IceWizard] #4228 05/20/15 07:54 PM
I
IceWizard Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Let's not forget Orvile, Frank and Lilly Lombardo .... Tommy and Joe Smith and didn't a guy named Tommy Guilotte go there as well ... Kenny Pierce, Nina Randle .... Well I might be rambling now ... Donna Downs, Becky Morgan, Laura Hemke .... And one of my favs Liz Lovoi .... I remember her writing some song on the blackboard of Mr. Fontenot's geometry class the last day we were there ... Been awhile ... L8r folks

Re: Class of '73' [Re: IceWizard] #4229 06/01/15 08:56 AM
I
IceWizard Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Well here I am again and I guess nobody comes around and posts anymore. Kinda sad cause I think this is a heck of a great place for South Parkers to gather and remember all the great things the 4 years(ok some a little more) changed our lives forever. I'll always cherish the times I spent there and had one of the best times of my life there. The friends I can never forget .... The teachers that gave me the knowlege of a lifetime and the memories that will forever be burned in mind. To all the people that left that everlasting mark on my life I will always be indebted. Even tho it was only 4 short years nothing else has ever come close to what it has done for me. My hope is we all never forget where we came from or how we got where we are today and know that without SP we all wold be quite different I sure. May this message board stand for years to come and maybe just maybe some of us will post from time to time because you never know what a few words from the past could do for someone else today ..... Ron

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Miriam Cade 69 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 58 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
Gene Munson, Carolyn Jolly, Kim Nobles, barbarajean, BonnieS.Jones
905 Registered Users
Latest Posts
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23