Well here I am again and I guess nobody comes around and posts anymore. Kinda sad cause I think this is a heck of a great place for South Parkers to gather and remember all the great things the 4 years(ok some a little more) changed our lives forever. I'll always cherish the times I spent there and had one of the best times of my life there. The friends I can never forget .... The teachers that gave me the knowlege of a lifetime and the memories that will forever be burned in mind. To all the people that left that everlasting mark on my life I will always be indebted. Even tho it was only 4 short years nothing else has ever come close to what it has done for me. My hope is we all never forget where we came from or how we got where we are today and know that without SP we all wold be quite different I sure. May this message board stand for years to come and maybe just maybe some of us will post from time to time because you never know what a few words from the past could do for someone else today ..... Ron